Skip to main content

Interview With New Talent ( FRANK)





 Frank label design of soul is famous for it’s synonymous with distinctive and elegant collection. Today I interview of upcoming designer. Fahd is one of the newer names to have emerged on the horizon of the fashion industry.

Q-F.C Is fashion today more than just clothes!
A- Frank Fashion has always been more than just clothes it’s about creating a life style a signature a philosophy.
Q-F.C any come back!
A-Frank Short shirts are back.
Q- F.C Your style icon!
A- Frank No one person comes to mind I like different thing about time.
Q- F.C who is your favorite designer local or international!
A- Frank There is many local or international designers.
Q- F.C Your first fashion creation!
A- Frank Mom dress & love my first creation.
Q- F.C The best thing about being a Pakistani!
A- Frank My identify for all over world.
Q- F.C Where do you feel most at home!
A- Frank Wherever I have the people that I love around me.
Q- F.C your favorite colors!
A- Frank Black, Pink & these days Ash white, royal blue & muddy brown.
Q- F.C what is the source of inspiration for your designs!
A- Frank every thing around me.
Q- F.C Your motto for success!
A- Frank Belive in yourself to make your clients.
Q- F.C Do you have any plans to future!
A- Frank Yah! First I open my outlets & prayer that my name list of top designers.


                                                                                                                Fashion craft

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sana Safinaz ‘The Last of the Night’ Collection at PLBW17

Fahad Hussayn Bridal Couture Collection at PLBW17

Mehdi Collection at Bridal Couture Week 2010